Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Miracles Are Just the Beginning with Baba...

The first thing that comes to mind when you think of Shirdi Sai Baba is miracles.

"My business is to give blessings."

He is the personification of mercy.

He asks for faith and patience.

He also asks for devotion.

"I love devotion."


"If a devotee is about to fall, I stretch out my hands to support him or her."
"I think of my people day and night. I say their names over and over."


"There shall be no want in the house of my devotee."

Why, you may wonder, would someone who has it all want your devotion?

Devotion is love, and love is the force that dissolves the ego. The ego is the wall between us and Baba. Once that wall is knocked down, then a clear channel is established between yourself and Baba, who is your highest self. Once this happens, you're finished.

Then there is an effortless flow of his blessings, guidance, and protection ever pouring onto you. Miracles can happen instantaneously. Fear and worry will vanish. Peace, bliss, and the highest consciousness will dawn within you.

Union with Baba is union with your divine self:

" I am the Controller - the wire-puller of the show of this Universe. I am the mother - origin of all beings - the Harmony of three Gunas (3 innate qualities), the propeller of all senses, the Creator, Preserver and Destroyer. Nothing will harm him, who turns his attention towards Me, but Maya will lash or whip him who forgets Me. All the insects, ants, the visible, movable and immovable world, is My Body or Form". (Chapter 3 Sri Sai Satcharita)

Babaji's teaching is devotion, that is what he wants from us, and it is not for him, but for our highest benefit. Keep thinking of him, saying his name (Sai, Sai, Sai), and feeling love for him. Surrender. 

"If you take a step towards me, I will take 100 steps towards you."

His blessings and mercy are abundantly available, we just have to keep making the effort and he takes care of the rest.

In the name of Sai.

"If you reach out to me, I will reach out to you."




No comments:

Post a Comment