Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Babaji Finds Me Keys (Small Miracle)

I had lost my keys and was praying to Baba to direct me to them.

I was searching in my laundry room, and accidentally knocked of my dogs leash from it's hook.

This prompted me to look at my dog, who then met eyes with me and looked upwards at my dryer (stacked on top of washer).

I opened the door where there were clothes I had yet to unload and put away. I reached out and grabbed the first article of clothing in front of me, a pair of jeans. Sure enough, in the pocket of those genes were my keys.

I laughed!

Babaji does small miracles like this for me everyday.

Faith and Patience, trust in him fully.

Om Sai!


PS: Do you have a miracle story to share? Please leave a comment on the blog, or in the Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/shirdisaibabamiracles/) and I will feature on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment